New WorkFlow

Sep 19, 2011 at 2:21 PM
Edited Sep 19, 2011 at 7:16 PM

Tool works great - thanks!

Coordinator
Sep 20, 2011 at 11:04 AM

Hi Dale, did you solve your problem? I see you have modified your post.

To: [email removed]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 07:22:06 -0700
Subject: New WorkFlow [crm40distributewf:273072]

Good Morning,
I am having opportunites with the CRM 4.0 Distribte Workflow Activity and I am hoping someone can assist.
I have a Provider Invoice Details table which has a N:1 relationship to the Fund Payment/Denials table with a relationship called po_providerinvoicedtail_po_fundpayment.
I am trying to setup a workflow so every time a perticular field in the Provider Invoice Details record changes it updates all records in the Fund Payment/Denails table that match the relationship to the Provider Invoice Details record and have a particular field that is blank. This blank field should be udpated with the current date.
I though this tool should do it but I can't figure out how. I have tried to use it but can not seem to find the bland field in the Fund Payment/Denials table. Also, I don't understand what the "Distributed Workdflow" field/line is doing once one clicks the "Utilities: Disbribute Workflow (1:N) - Set Properties button. It appears from the example that you give it the name of the workflow you are working with. Why does it need this?
Thanks!
Dale
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (crm40distributewf@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email crm40distributewf@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
Sep 20, 2011 at 12:17 PM

Yes, I figured it out – thanks for checking J

Dale Kalsow | IT Manager

GWG Life & MedFinance

220 South Sixth Street, Suite 1200 Minneapolis, MN 55402

direct: 612.746.1921

mobile: 612.741.6058

fax: 612.455.1583

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Save paper. Protect the environment. Print only when necessary. P

Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 6:04 AM
To: Dale Kalsow
Subject: Re: New WorkFlow [crm40distributewf:273072]

Hi Dale, did you solve your problem? I see you have modified your post.

To: [email removed]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 07:22:06 -0700
Subject: New WorkFlow [crm40distributewf:273072]

Good Morning,
I am having opportunites with the CRM 4.0 Distribte Workflow Activity and I am hoping someone can assist.
I have a Provider Invoice Details table which has a N:1 relationship to the Fund Payment/Denials table with a relationship called po_providerinvoicedtail_po_fundpayment.
I am trying to setup a workflow so every time a perticular field in the Provider Invoice Details record changes it updates all records in the Fund Payment/Denails table that match the relationship to the Provider Invoice Details record and have a particular field that is blank. This blank field should be udpated with the current date.
I though this tool should do it but I can't figure out how. I have tried to use it but can not seem to find the bland field in the Fund Payment/Denials table. Also, I don't understand what the "Distributed Workdflow" field/line is doing once one clicks the "Utilities: Disbribute Workflow (1:N) - Set Properties button. It appears from the example that you give it the name of the workflow you are working with. Why does it need this?
Thanks!
Dale

Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (crm40distributewf@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email crm40distributewf@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com